Birth certificate, how can I find.

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
samantha
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 19 Feb 2020, 23:34

Birth certificate, how can I find.

Post by samantha »

Looking for a birth certificate of
Luis Massaro Guzmán 25/08/1856 Potenza/Basilicata
Son of Miguel Massaro and Rosa Guzmán

Thanks
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Birth certificate, how can I find.

Post by suanj »

Hi
you can add more details? Where he emigrated? Guzman or Gusman is no a italian surname. I searched in Potenza on 1854/1855/1856 and no result.. I searched in Corleto Perticara, Potenza province where the surname Massaro is very popular and no result. If you can add more detail especially the mother maiden name right spelling.. because Guzman is spanish..no italian..
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply