Musicians in Bristol, England

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
karen.fletcher
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 24 Mar 2020, 12:48

Musicians in Bristol, England

Post by karen.fletcher »

I am researching my family tree and i already knew about Michaelangelo Antonio Antonucci and his wife Antonia Tomasso, who came to Plymouth/ Looe in England but didn't know about the wider family coming over.
I have found Angelo Pietro Antonio di Mambro and Maria Giuseppa Francesca Tomasso along with their family living in Bristol. their occupations appear to be either ice-cream sellers or musicians.
does anyone have any more information for me please. :)
Mike_Dimambro
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 07 Apr 2020, 13:55

Re: Musicians in Bristol, England

Post by Mike_Dimambro »

My Great Great Grandparents are Angelo Pietro Dimambro and Maria Giuseppa Francesco Tomasso. I have found details about Angelo Dimambro's Parents - Antonio Dimambro & Domineca Masserel but no date of birth or anything further here - Do you have any more details? With Maria Giuseppa Francesco Tomasso - I have details of her parents, grandparents and great grandparents going back to 1727.
Post Reply