Sorry I am new to this. I am looking for information on my grandfather Dominico Valente, Born Cassino, Italy 1884. His father was Giuseppe Valente 1852 - 1909.
I am trying to find out when, how and why they came to England. Any information no matter how small is appreciated.
Regards
judy
Valente, Dominico
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Valente, Dominico
Chances are he went to UK before he was 21 years old since there is no military record for him. YOu won't find his birth record since the civil records for Cassino were destoyed in WW2.
His fathers birth record should be found on the antenati site under San Germano.
His fathers birth record should be found on the antenati site under San Germano.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
