1889 JUN -Ship Manifest Naples to NYC

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
Indy_Dan
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 20 Mar 2020, 02:04

1889 JUN -Ship Manifest Naples to NYC

Post by Indy_Dan »

FACTS: I know that my GGma Maria F Bellucci arrived with her 3 children, along with her brother Guiseppe Bellucci at Castle Gardens, in NYC in June 1889 having left San Cosmo Albanese, Calabria, Italy traveling to Naples and then by ship to NYC. I have looked on the Ellis/Liberty Island database and can't seem to find the manifest. Any other ideas? Much appreciated!!
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: 1889 JUN -Ship Manifest Naples to NYC

Post by suanj »

You can say us the children names? the ages.. and where you found the arrival date.. you can add some detail? Thanks,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply