ferri and fallani family from Arezzo(florence)

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
zeuss7
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 26 Aug 2018, 15:03

ferri and fallani family from Arezzo(florence)

Post by zeuss7 »

We are taking a once in a lifetime trip to Italy for daughter's graduation in two years with my father whose dad was born in arezzo and moved to PA in the 192ee0's. His Grandfather who went back to Italy many many times throughout his life didn't leave much data for the family. His name was Tersilio(Terzilio) Ferri and he was born 1893 in Italy. His mom may have been named Italia, but we are not sure. He married romona Fallani whose father was Augustus and she also had a sister Bruno. They were dress makers in florence. Any information would be appreciated. I have been looking everywhere for information and can't find much other than the immigration records.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: ferri and fallani family from Arezzo(florence)

Post by suanj »

Hi,
by this ship's manifest the his wife was Romana and lived in 142 Bronzino st in Firenze. Tersilio was a sculptor, and his birthplace was Arezzo

Tersilio Ferri
Pennsylvania, Philadelphia Passenger Lists
Name
Tersilio Ferri
Event Type
Immigration
Event Date
1921
Event Place
Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Gender
Male
Age
27
Birth Year (Estimated)
1894
Birthplace
Italian
Ship Name
Taormina
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1921481
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: ferri and fallani family from Arezzo(florence)

Post by suanj »

Terzilio Ferri
United States World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942
Name
Terzilio Ferri
Event Type
Draft Registration
Event Date
1942
Event Place
Carnegie, , Pennsylvania, United States
Residence Place
Carnegie, , Pennsylvania
Gender
Male
Employer
Terzilio/Ferri
Birth Date
05 Jan 1893
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1861144
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
zeuss7
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 26 Aug 2018, 15:03

Re: ferri and fallani family from Arezzo(florence)

Post by zeuss7 »

This is the information that i am stuck on. I can't find out his parents, siblings, etc. My daughter just got a dna hit on ancestry which may help us out. Thanks for info.
zeuss7
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 26 Aug 2018, 15:03

Re: ferri and fallani family from Arezzo(florence)

Post by zeuss7 »

Terzilio Ferri's father was Gaetano Ferri. Don't know Mother's Name. I have his 5th grade report card from school in arezzo
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: ferri and fallani family from Arezzo(florence)

Post by suanj »

The civil records of Arezzo are online, but no abt 1893/1894 births..
on line are the censuses of 1871 and 1881.. and the births of foundlings.. http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... no/Arezzo/ so we cannot descover more…
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
zeuss7
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 26 Aug 2018, 15:03

Re: ferri and fallani family from Arezzo(florence)

Post by zeuss7 »

Terzilio was actually born in Monte Sopra Rondine 1893. He had a brother who worked on the railway and an older sister.
Post Reply