Long shot finding family

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
Leeannm
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 14 May 2020, 04:58
Location: England

Long shot finding family

Post by Leeannm »

I’m doing my family tree and on my mums side they are Italian relatives all I know there were in northern Italy a torn or place beginning with C some names go back to 1820 but the names I have are Marco Parma, Maria Parma poss maidan name of cappogrosso, they had 4 children Amelia, Rosa, Maria, Ferdinand Ferdinand Parma is my great great grandfather was married to Bernadetta Married name facenna. My great great great grandparents Were Micheal and giacinta facenna and they had children of the following Bernadetta (my great great grandmother), Maria facenna married a peter dellcolli, Angelo married Carmel had children Maria who married Tony neri, Carlo married Sadie, Cristina married frank flore or fiore they had a son frank, Carlo 1905, John married Maria who had children peter, frank, Rosa. And rosalina married but don’t have names.
Marco Parma was born in 1820 and was killed in
Italy in 1880 we think was told he was some kind of bandit .. but not sure. Any one if info or any idea where I can get any information from? I’m new to all this would be appreciated
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Long shot finding family

Post by suanj »

Sorry: But Ferdinando PARMA married to Bernadetta married name FACENNA? Maybe maiden name?
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply