surname changes

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: surname changes

Post by jcsm400 »

Virtual bar is open again.

We are celebrating Team Work! :D :D
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: surname changes

Post by nuccia »

None for me right now...I have a virtual AA meeting after visiting the virtual bar so often this month! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hugs All...

Nuccia :D :D :D
User avatar
miko_q
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 21 May 2006, 00:00

Re: surname changes

Post by miko_q »

like i said before you guys are amazing! everyone in my family is so excited. people have tried before to do research but never got anywhere ( this was many years ago before the net) i'm going to to try to do both my grandparents familys as both of their fathers came over from italy. thanks again for all your help. i'll check back often and as i find out anything new i'll post it up here.
vickie
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: surname changes

Post by jcsm400 »

:)
nuccia wrote:None for me right now...I have a virtual AA meeting after visiting the virtual bar so often this month! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hugs All...

Nuccia :D :D :D
I haven't admitted my addiction yet! Thanks for the laugh. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:




miko_q,

Good luck in your research. Will look froward to hearing about all your progress.

jcsm
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
Post Reply