http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Antonio was a Bracciale, a farm worker, but his father Giuseppe was a Maestro, however I cannot make out his occupation.
Giuseppe's death is the next page, and I cannot read anything other than 1799 as the year he died, although there doesn't seem to be much information.
I am at a dead end with my 'Bellomo' family, but there was a 'Bellomo' family in the neighboring town. If they are related, they may give me clues where to look. But they could just have the same last name.
Here is Antonio's original death record, although it is no clearer:
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Occupation Help
Re: Occupation Help
Agrimensore = land surveyor
T.
T.
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Occupation Help
I agree with land surveyor.
Re: Occupation Help
Thanks, most likely not my family. I'd still appreciate a quick look at his death to see if it lists when or where he was born or his parents' names.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
-
bbivona
- Master

- Posts: 1154
- Joined: 21 Jul 2018, 00:43
- Location: Texas e Sicilia, provincia di Trapani
Re: Occupation Help
Antonino Bellomo died on December 12, 1837 in Petralia Sottana, age 52, born in Petralia Sottana and domiciled here, son of Maestro Giuseppe (Bellomo), deceased surveyor, domiciled here during life, and Serafina Cascello, domiciled in Petralia Sottana.
EDIT: Just realized you were asking for translation of the Latin one from 1799. That will need to come from someone else.
EDIT: Just realized you were asking for translation of the Latin one from 1799. That will need to come from someone else.
Researching Gibellina, Sicily surnames Bivona, Bonafede, Zummo, Ponzio, Bevinetto, Beninati, Fontana, Cipolla, Bruno, Manfrè, Lanfranca, and Navarra
Re: Occupation Help
Thank you, but I wanted help with Giuseppe's death, not Antonino's.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Occupation Help
Giuseppe Bellomo died 1799 Jan 8, when he was 60yo. No parents and no birthplace mentioned
