Good evening or morning(depending on where you currently are, lol),
I am having issues with this record because of the handwriting. I think the first name is Fiorinta?
It is #240 on the bottom right.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Monteferrante BR
Re: Monteferrante BR
Yes, Fiorinta
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
-
bbivona
- Master

- Posts: 1154
- Joined: 21 Jul 2018, 00:43
- Location: Texas e Sicilia, provincia di Trapani
Re: Monteferrante BR
December 2, 1885 at town hall appeared Maria Vincenza Pace, age 66, midwife, who declared that at 4:15 a.m. on that day in the home on Strada Levante, Clementina di Risio, farmer, wife of Michele Monteferrante, both residents of Casalbordino, gave birth to a female child, who was given the name Fiorinta.
Researching Gibellina, Sicily surnames Bivona, Bonafede, Zummo, Ponzio, Bevinetto, Beninati, Fontana, Cipolla, Bruno, Manfrè, Lanfranca, and Navarra
-
stumpeditaliano
- Elite

- Posts: 260
- Joined: 04 Sep 2018, 02:32
Re: Monteferrante BR
Thank mmogno and bbivona,
I truly appreciate the help with this.
I truly appreciate the help with this.