Disclaimer** I have already emailed Maria @ Lostquays FYI ** This has yet to get me anywhere
This man was an orphan in Torino until age 3, then raised by Luigi Nepote Brandolin and Cristina Perucca of Rocca Canavese. Looking for anything Italian, trying to bridge the connection. Here he was Joe Sefeno and Steve Concord but twice stated they gave me another name.
Oldest US document...AL marriage record 1897
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rkn0y5ijxifns ... e.jpg?dl=0
Naturalization Pg1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vmwd4znnzsc75 ... n.jpg?dl=0
JUST FOUND !!
Page 2- Rocca Canavese
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kbscytss2r3d5 ... 4.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/40h8v9zx6143l ... 9.jpg?dl=0
Yes i have posted before. I am hoping with each new piece that one of you with the superior Italian knowledge will know something I am missing. youve been so very helpful so far.
Found a new document...Trying again
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Found a new document...Trying again
What are you specifically looking for?
- SKimbrel818
- Rookie

- Posts: 79
- Joined: 06 Aug 2018, 19:57
Re: Found a new document...Trying again
I am unable to locate any Italian document for the orphan. I want to know who he was and hopefully find family.
Birth, Baptism, Military....anything that can be found or just how to proceed
Birth, Baptism, Military....anything that can be found or just how to proceed