Gertrude has been found!

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
Post Reply
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Gertrude has been found!

Post by wldspirit »

I'm very happy that everything turned out so well, and I got a kick out of the picture of the sheriffs station.......hope they enjoyed the donuts.... :D

You can see a resemblance between mother and son.............

The picture that was taken of the old black and white photo.......some relation?

wldspirit
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Gertrude has been found!

Post by suanj »

Hi Janice, that wonderful pictures! my happiness is great! That great family reunion! GREAT! Kisses, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Marisa6
Elite
Elite
Posts: 362
Joined: 09 Mar 2006, 00:00
Location: Scotland

Re: Gertrude has been found!

Post by Marisa6 »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Marisa xx
Visocchi, Forte, Marcantonio, Iannetta
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Gertrude has been found!

Post by jcsm400 »

Hi Janice,

If I remember correctly, you have a daughter due to have a baby in June.
Hope all is well. Keep us posted.
Thinking of you & family,
Joyce
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
Post Reply