I'm unable to use the search function on castlegarden.org.
It crashes and only returns coding.
Can anyone else use it successfully.
Castle Garden
Re: Castle Garden
Same problem when I just tried.
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Castle Garden
Thanks for replying. Castle Garden covers up to 1913 so I thought there might be some relevant information.
Re: Castle Garden
If you were trying to look into Giuseppe Ebboli there thank you!
Hopefully they will be back up soon. Fulton newspapers which is a site for old NY state newspapers has been down for weeks and I hope this isn't another genealogy site that will be no more.
Hopefully they will be back up soon. Fulton newspapers which is a site for old NY state newspapers has been down for weeks and I hope this isn't another genealogy site that will be no more.
Re: Castle Garden
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Castle Garden
Thanks. Mystery solved.