Hello.
I think I have found a cousin and he is interested / amazed that I was able to find an Italian birth certificate. However, it is one of those that is hand written and challenges my reading ability. I don't want to miss information to give him so I was hoping someone would be able to provide the highlights.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=719672
In particular, I am interested in the DOB, the parents, where they live, where they were born, their age and profession and any other useful information for this birth certificate.
Oh...this is for #7 (Giuseppe Buonaiuto).
Thanks, as always.
Don
Birth Record Translation
Re: Birth Record Translation
#7
Dated 21 February 1870
Before the official appeared Francesco Buonaiuto, Son of Sebastiano, age 35, Coalman, born in Moschiano, residing in Petina, to declare that a male child was born to his wife, Carminella Russo, daughter of Vito, age 28, farmer, born and residing in Petina.
The child was born on the 21st of said month at their home and given the name GIUSEPPE.
T.
Dated 21 February 1870
Before the official appeared Francesco Buonaiuto, Son of Sebastiano, age 35, Coalman, born in Moschiano, residing in Petina, to declare that a male child was born to his wife, Carminella Russo, daughter of Vito, age 28, farmer, born and residing in Petina.
The child was born on the 21st of said month at their home and given the name GIUSEPPE.
T.
Re: Birth Record Translation
Great, Tessa.
Thank you,
Don
Thank you,
Don

