Emigration 1900 - 1920

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
bjmlek
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 26 Aug 2020, 18:34

Emigration 1900 - 1920

Post by bjmlek »

Hi My great great grandfather ... Rocco Crisafi born in 1857 in Seminara, Reggio di Calabria, Italy ... is said to have emigrated to Argentina after going to NY. It is possible he met his son there, Domenico Crisafi. Is there a way I can find records of this ? I have searched on Ancestry My Heritage and Family Search. I think he died there, so I was hoping to find his shipboard information and possibly and Argentinian death record.
bjmlek
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 26 Aug 2020, 18:34

Rocco & Domenico Crisafi

Post by bjmlek »

I'm trying to find ship manifest information and death certification information for Rocco Crisafi and his son, Domenico. I know they went to Agentina between 1900 and 1917 and both died there.. but documentation. Can anyone help me ???
Post Reply