I believe that one of my relatives from the Galassi family may have emigrated from Pistoia, IT to Buenos Aires in the late 19th or early 20th century.
Does anyone know if Argentina has an on-line register of who immigrated to their country from Italy in those years?
Or does Italy have an online register of where their citizens emigrated to during those years?
Thank you.
John Galassi
Emigration to Argentina
Re: Emigration to Argentina
What was your ancestor's name?
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
-
John Galassi
- Newbie

- Posts: 6
- Joined: 04 Sep 2018, 16:14
Re: Emigration to Argentina
Last name was Galassi.
One of these brothers - Angiola, Arturo, Leonetto, or Vittorio.
One of these brothers - Angiola, Arturo, Leonetto, or Vittorio.
-
John Galassi
- Newbie

- Posts: 6
- Joined: 04 Sep 2018, 16:14
Re: Emigration to Argentina
Thank you.
I will.
John
I will.
John
Re: Emigration to Argentina
You're welcome, John. Hope you found your ancestors on that website. You can also search them on the following website.
http://www.ciseionline.it/portomondo/default.asp?err=1
Erudita
http://www.ciseionline.it/portomondo/default.asp?err=1
Erudita
