Hello,
I have attached twp photos, I am wondering if someone could be so kind as to help me with?
0130- I am trying to make out the address at the bottom
0131- I would like to know what the whole thing says.
It says that the board attachment quota has been reached. Does this mean they did not work? Any advice on how to get them on here if that is the case?
Thank you in advance for your help!
Translation help please
Re: Translation help please
Ok! I think that I have the images figured out!
Hope this works!
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/733/4bUhxb.jpg
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/1096/Ja0a20.jpg
Hope this works!
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/733/4bUhxb.jpg
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/1096/Ja0a20.jpg
Re: Translation help please
The first link:
it's an address in France:
Café Cosmopolite
Avenue de la Gare Maritime [= Maritime Station Street]
TRINQUETAILLE (ARLES) [it's a part of the town of Arles, in Southern France]
R. S. Rhone should be the department, now it's called Bouches du Rhone.
Look at Wikipedia for more details on the town.
it's an address in France:
Café Cosmopolite
Avenue de la Gare Maritime [= Maritime Station Street]
TRINQUETAILLE (ARLES) [it's a part of the town of Arles, in Southern France]
R. S. Rhone should be the department, now it's called Bouches du Rhone.
Look at Wikipedia for more details on the town.
Re: Translation help please
Second link:
(The writer forwards) many greetings from the aunt in Fiume. One of her sons died last year for ...... [should be the cause of death, a disease], so she's very desperate. If one day you want to write her, I give you her address: Steponcich Elena, Via Adamello n. 1, Fiume.
(The writer forwards) many greetings from the aunt in Fiume. One of her sons died last year for ...... [should be the cause of death, a disease], so she's very desperate. If one day you want to write her, I give you her address: Steponcich Elena, Via Adamello n. 1, Fiume.
Re: Translation help please
Fiume is a town, with its province belonged to Italy from 1924 to 1947, when became Croatia, as part of Yugoslavia. Now is in Croatia, the Croatian name is Rijeka.

