Do I need to request the passport in the US?

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
AndresRClick
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 05 Dec 2019, 05:27

Do I need to request the passport in the US?

Post by AndresRClick »

Hello everyone!

Hope you all are having a good day!

I would like to be sure on this. When my case is oficially finished, is it mandatory to request the passport for the first time in my country of birth? Or can I do it on any other country? Because I will probably be out of the US at the moment when my case is finished.

Thanks in advance!
AndresRClick
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 05 Dec 2019, 05:27

Re: Do I need to request the passport in the US?

Post by AndresRClick »

The case that I mean is a court case
Post Reply