Hi there can I ask why you’re interested in the history of the D’Annas?
I believe this is my family you researched in 2017
Looking for sibs for Pietro D'Anna from Cefalu, Sicily
-
therealdanna
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 07 Dec 2020, 01:26
-
MelNorris9760
- Rookie

- Posts: 60
- Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 01:54
Re: Looking for sibs for Pietro D'Anna from Cefalu, Sicily
Wow, I'm so sorry I am just seeing your message now. I haven't been doing any research for quite some time and I just kind of fell into it again briefly.
I was researching the D'Annas of Baltimore, as they are my boyfriend's family. His niece is visiting Cefalu and hence the reason I was checking this stuff out again. I would love to be able to send her something fun to see while she is there from her ancestors that lived there back in the late 1800's.
What is your relation? I can show you the tree that I have done in ancestry for them to see if there is any connections. Just let me know.
Again, sorry for the very very late reply...
I was researching the D'Annas of Baltimore, as they are my boyfriend's family. His niece is visiting Cefalu and hence the reason I was checking this stuff out again. I would love to be able to send her something fun to see while she is there from her ancestors that lived there back in the late 1800's.
What is your relation? I can show you the tree that I have done in ancestry for them to see if there is any connections. Just let me know.
Again, sorry for the very very late reply...