I have lodged a complaint, but it seems like they neither wish to acknowledge it nor take any steps to solve the problem. Just asking me to rebook through their impossible system...potentially setting me back 12+months..
Sadly, a lawyer tells me that I cannot go through the courts if I am eligible through the Consular route. The officer refused to give me any document to confirm the rejection, so I need to go back and try again and either get accepted or get a paper to say it is rejected. How absurd.
My correspondence is below, I'd love any tips people could offer about where to go next...
---- On Fri, 18 Dec 2020 15:56:16 +0000 Consolato d'Italia nel Regno Unito, Londra <
consolato.londra@esteri.it> wrote ----
Dear Mr Xxxx,
We acknowledge receipt of your emails.
With reference to your complaint, please note as follows.
Your version of the meeting does not match in any possible way ours. We do not intend to discuss your version, but we humbly stress that we never received any complaints such as yours before on the performance of the staff of our citizenship office. Additionally, it would be highly unusual for one of our staff to express such opinions. I assure you that this has never occurred before.
If you are convinced that you have the right to apply for Italian citizenship by descent, you can book, as suggested, another appointment but you have to submit all the documents required. Failing to do so, your application cannot be accepted.
Best regards.
Consolato Generale d'Italia in Londra
HARP HOUSE
83/86 Farringdon Street
London EC4A 4BL
www.conslondra.esteri.it
Da: xxxxx
Inviato: venerdì 18 dicembre 2020 00:27
A:
consolato.londra@esteri.it
Oggetto: Official Complaint - irregular interpretation of the law during citizenship meeting
Dear Consular Team,
I would like to lodge an official complaint about my experience yesterday during an ancestry immigration appointment (11am 17th December 2020.) Please could you take my complaint forwards and inform me about your complaints procedure. I waited a very long time for this appointment and would appreciate the opportunity to meet with a different officer in the close future. Please find my complaint below.
Irregular interpretation of the law:
The officer that discussed my case refused to accept my papers because she held an unprecedented interpretation of Italy’s laws. My case is simple: my Italian ancestor moved to Guyana and had children there, this ancestor didn’t naturalise until 1916, so his children retained the right to Italian citizenship because they were already over 21 when he finally naturalised. I explained this in detail to the officer, however she insisted that any child born abroad loses the right to naturalise, regardless of whether or not the parent naturalised. This is incorrect, but she was absolutely adamant that I was wrong. I discussed it at length with her and asked what the basis was for her novel and unprecedented interpretation of the law, she responded saying “I am the State”, “this is not an interpretation.” The officer also displayed various other troubling attitudes, among which include:
2. Unacceptable comments, a few of which are quoted below:
-"The 1948 law permitting women to transmit citizenship is a disgrace", I believe officers shouldn’t express opinions that run counter to the laws of the country they represent, in this case she was undermining Italy’s constitution and espousing views that opposed maternal rights to transmit citizenship.
-"Italy is crazy to allow foreigners with historic links to Italy to claim citizenship", officers should not express emotive and impassioned views, particularly of a xenophobic nature.
-"You can win citizenship if you go through a tribunal, they are a fiasco and allow Italian law to be broken", I was uncomfortable to hear an officer of the Consulate describing the Italian legal system as broken.
3. Attitude
She also tried to conduct the interview in Italian and told me not to seek citizenship for Italy if I am not yet fluent in Italian (incidentally, I am an Oxford graduated linguist, a lready fluent in Mandarin and Spanish, and learning Italian..) When I politely asked her not to conduct this meeting in Italian, she became irritated. There is no requirement that I should conduct it in Italian however, and I also made polite attempts at conversation in Italian.
This officer refused to accept payment or lodge my application, she took copies of my documents but didn’t give any form of receipt, so I have no evidence the meeting took place. So, I’d like to urgently have my complaint put forward while your records are extant.
Myself and legal experts that have assisted my case and various other experts on this topic are surprised by the strangeness of this experience, if you could invite me for another meeting with a different officer then I’d be very grateful.
Thanks very much,
Best wishes,
xxxxx