Grand Mother's Sister

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
TomPia
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: 14 Sep 2019, 12:45

Grand Mother's Sister

Post by TomPia »

I am trying to find information on my grand mother's sister. My grand mother was Francisca
Carella she was born in Palermo about 1897.I think her sister was born about 1899.there father was Domenico Carella, not sure about there mother.

All I know about her sister is that she was a Nun and her name was Sister Anna Marie and that she lived in Crotone Italy in 1971. She came to the US in 71 to visit my grand mother, then returned to Italy.

I know that is not much to go on but any information would be helpful

Thanks

Tom Piacenza
User avatar
Italysearcher
Master
Master
Posts: 3470
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
Location: Sora, Italy
Contact:

Re: Grand Mother's Sister

Post by Italysearcher »

You might write to Crotone and ask them to searh for her death record but without a date......
There is little information available about religious orders unless you know which one.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Post Reply