Possible 1948 case

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
JiSi
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 20 Jan 2021, 18:34

Possible 1948 case

Post by JiSi »

Hi,
I think I have sourced all of the information to show I have a 1948 case and I was wondering if you all agree.

GGF Pietro Spezia
-Born 1896 Ballata, Italy
-Married 1923 Custonaci, Italy
-Immigrated 1923
-Naturalized 1929
-Died ~1974

GGM Francesca Basilico (Spezia)
-Born 1900 Custonaci, Italy
-Married 1923 Custonaci, Italy
-Immigrated 1929
-Naturalized 1943
Died 1991

GF Christofaro Spezia
-Born 1934 Detroit, Michigan, USA
-Married 1952 Detroit, Michigan, USA
-Died 2020

Mother
-Born 1957 Detroit, Michigan, USA
-Married 1973 Michigan
-Living

Myself
Born 1973

Thanks for looking.
Jim
JiSi
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 20 Jan 2021, 18:34

Re: Possible 1948 case

Post by JiSi »

Sorry can't figure out how to edit my original post but I had my GGF wrong. It should be:

GGF Pietro Spezia
-Born 1896 Ballata, Italy
-Married 1923 Custonaci, Italy
-Immigrated 1923
-Naturalized 1929
-Died ~1958 (corrected from 1974)
User avatar
mler
Master
Master
Posts: 2515
Joined: 01 Apr 2006, 00:00

Re: Possible 1948 case

Post by mler »

Yes, you do indeed have a 1948 case.
Post Reply