I am trying to find information on Giovanni Biasi, his wife Giuseppina Maddalena Pacin that emigrated to Brazil around the year of 1887 with their three children.
Here is what I know:
Giovanni Biasi
Born 12 May 1855
Vazzola, Treviso, Italy
Married to
Giuseppina Maddalena Pacin
Born 26 March 1859
Vazzola, Treviso, Italy
Married 17 Nov 1880
Vazzola, Treviso, Italy
Children
Domenico Biasi
Born 20 Dec 1881
Vazzola, Treviso, Italy
Francesco Biasi
Born 26 March 1883
Vazzola, Treviso, Italy
Maria Biasi
Born 16 Jan 1887
Vazzola, Treviso, Italy
I don't have any death records on Giovanni Biasi or his wife Giuseppina Pacin in Vazzola, so they must have stayed in Brazil.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Trevisan2
Giovanni Biasi emigration to Brasil
- trevisan2
- Master

- Posts: 639
- Joined: 23 Oct 2004, 00:00
- Location: Utah, Mareno di Piave (TV)
- Contact:
Giovanni Biasi emigration to Brasil
Researching in the provincia di Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona
Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona
Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
Re: Giovanni Biasi emigration to Brasil
Any children born in Brazil?
I do not know if this is your Domenico Biasi -
I have found a marriage in Brazil in 1908, for Domingo (Domenico) Pietro Bias, Italian, age 23, son of Giovanni Pietro Biasi, Italian, and of Luiza Dedi. I know the age is off and the mother is not what you have listed, but thought I would share this with you.
NOTE: On a Tree for Domenico Biasi (father Giovanni, and mother Giuseppa Maddalena Pasin) it indicates that he was born in 1881 and died in 1882. Could the above Domenico be a child who was born after 1882?
The record:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... A8HGJ-DPMM
T.
I do not know if this is your Domenico Biasi -
I have found a marriage in Brazil in 1908, for Domingo (Domenico) Pietro Bias, Italian, age 23, son of Giovanni Pietro Biasi, Italian, and of Luiza Dedi. I know the age is off and the mother is not what you have listed, but thought I would share this with you.
NOTE: On a Tree for Domenico Biasi (father Giovanni, and mother Giuseppa Maddalena Pasin) it indicates that he was born in 1881 and died in 1882. Could the above Domenico be a child who was born after 1882?
The record:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... A8HGJ-DPMM
T.
- trevisan2
- Master

- Posts: 639
- Joined: 23 Oct 2004, 00:00
- Location: Utah, Mareno di Piave (TV)
- Contact:
Re: Giovanni Biasi emigration to Brasil
His death record states
Giovanni Biasi
died 08-06-1928
Endereco: Fezenda Coqueiral
Cidade: Potirendaba-SP
Fihos: Francisco,
Antonio
Angelo
Maria
Anna
Angelina e Catharina Biagi, e Joanna Biagi
Giovanni Biasi
died 08-06-1928
Endereco: Fezenda Coqueiral
Cidade: Potirendaba-SP
Fihos: Francisco,
Antonio
Angelo
Maria
Anna
Angelina e Catharina Biagi, e Joanna Biagi
Researching in the provincia di Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona
Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona
Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
- trevisan2
- Master

- Posts: 639
- Joined: 23 Oct 2004, 00:00
- Location: Utah, Mareno di Piave (TV)
- Contact:
Re: Giovanni Biasi emigration to Brasil
I have found:
Antonio Biasi
born 6 Feb 1930
Potirendaba, Sao Paulo, Brasil
Ana 3 Dec 1971
Sao Jose' do Rio Preto, Sao Paulo, Brasil
Francesco Biasi
Married to
Theresa Salio
Born 4 Nov 1989
Spinea, Venezia, Italy
Married 9 Nov 1907
Ribeirao Preto, Sao Paulo, Brasil
Their children
Joao Biagi
Born 29 Kulho 1908
Ribeirao Preto, Sao Paulo Brasil
Died 1 Jan 1969
Cornelio Procopio, Parana, Brasil
Jose' Biasi
Born 2 june 1910
Cravinhos, Sao Paulo, Brasil
Maria Biagi Peres
Born abt 1914
died
20 Aug 1954
Cornelio Procopio, Parana, Brasil
Antonio Biasi
born 6 Feb 1930
Potirendaba, Sao Paulo, Brasil
Ana 3 Dec 1971
Sao Jose' do Rio Preto, Sao Paulo, Brasil
Francesco Biasi
Married to
Theresa Salio
Born 4 Nov 1989
Spinea, Venezia, Italy
Married 9 Nov 1907
Ribeirao Preto, Sao Paulo, Brasil
Their children
Joao Biagi
Born 29 Kulho 1908
Ribeirao Preto, Sao Paulo Brasil
Died 1 Jan 1969
Cornelio Procopio, Parana, Brasil
Jose' Biasi
Born 2 june 1910
Cravinhos, Sao Paulo, Brasil
Maria Biagi Peres
Born abt 1914
died
20 Aug 1954
Cornelio Procopio, Parana, Brasil
Researching in the provincia di Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona
Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona
Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO