Help Needed: Vital Records for the Spezia Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
JiSi
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 20 Jan 2021, 18:34

Help Needed: Vital Records for the Spezia Family

Post by JiSi »

Hi, I have started gathering the information and documentation to support my claim for Italian Citizenship and I do not know what to do in regards to collecting the birth/marriage certificates from Italy.
I have found the scans online, can someone help me with the next step.

Pietro Spezia
1. Born - January 14, 1896 (Erice, Ballata)
a. http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 5.jpg.html
2. Married - June 5, 1923 (Erice, Custonaci)
a. http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0

Francesca Basilico
1. Born - April 23, 1900 (Erice, Custonaci)
a. http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 3.jpg.html

Thanks,
Jim
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: Help Needed: Vital Records for the Spezia Family

Post by Biff83 »

"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Post Reply