http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
I'm trying to figure out which parish the baptism for record #92 occured at. It says San Michele Arcangelo, but it appears there were a lot of churches of that name in this area. The birth town is San Gennaro (Vesuviano) in Naples.
A church of that name doesn't actually exist in San Gennaro itself, but there are several in the area, and 2 in neighboring towns. I believe it is the church in the neighboring town Palma Campania, as I believe San Gennaro was previously a part of Palma, but I'm not 100% sure and wonder if anyone could provide any more information. Thanks!
San Michele Arcangelo
Re: San Michele Arcangelo
I believe you are correct about the church of S. Michele Arcangelo in Palma Campania.
San Gennaro was "San Gennaro di Palma" at one time.
T.
San Gennaro was "San Gennaro di Palma" at one time.
T.
Re: San Michele Arcangelo
Thanks again Tessa.Tessa78 wrote: 01 Mar 2021, 21:17 I believe you are correct about the church of S. Michele Arcangelo in Palma Campania.
San Gennaro was "San Gennaro di Palma" at one time.
T.
Matt

