Surname Quatromoni
Surname Quatromoni
Seeking origin(s) of name Quatromoni. I have read that it originated in 2 towns in Italy, one being Pellegrino Parmense. My mother's family is from there. Her grandmother was a Quatromoni.
Re: Surname Quatromoni
Quatromoni doesn't seem to exist in Italy, today.
All the references I can find id about people living in the USA.
Mabe it was originally Quattromini?
https://www.paginebianche.it/ricerca?qs ... mini&dv=PR
All the references I can find id about people living in the USA.
Mabe it was originally Quattromini?
https://www.paginebianche.it/ricerca?qs ... mini&dv=PR
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
- daddymuzza
- Veteran

- Posts: 138
- Joined: 17 Mar 2005, 00:00
- Location: glasgow
- Contact:
Re: Surname Quatromoni
I have links to the Quattromini name from Pellegrino Parmense my great grandfathers sister married Allesandro Quattromini in London 1880 some English spell their name Quatromini
if yer no fast yer last !!!

