Hello, I've found this community soooo helpful!! I have german heritage on my mother's side so I was wondering whether there is a website out there that's like this one, but for German Genealogy. Does anyone know of something like this? I'd appreciate any help!
Thanks,
Sal Biondo
German Version of This Website
- MarcuccioV
- Master

- Posts: 1903
- Joined: 11 Jan 2021, 17:49
- Location: West Hills, CA USA
Re: German Version of This Website
Sal, try THIS one. I'm on it as I have some Germanic on my father's side. Small fee to join: https://ggsmn.org/
Mark
If you ignore your foundation, your house will soon collapse...
Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci Del Brusco Falera Giorgi Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli
If you ignore your foundation, your house will soon collapse...
Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci Del Brusco Falera Giorgi Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli
Re: German Version of This Website
Not as good as this group, but I have used the German-Genealogy-Eng group on groups.io for help.
https://german-genealogy-eng.groups.io/g/main
https://german-genealogy-eng.groups.io/g/main
-
sbiondo257
- Veteran

- Posts: 173
- Joined: 07 Jan 2021, 05:10
Re: German Version of This Website
Thanks for the suggestions! I'll be sure to check both of them out!