I noticed that some years ago, there were a few on this forum who were sharing some of my Mother's (Rosemary Elizabeth DePasquale Boykin) copyrighted research. I have joined this forum to let you know that I have re-published her works and that they always have been and will continue to be copyrighted. All of her materials are available on Amazon.com except the PDF/flash drive of "Birds of Passage". You can contact me for this.
THE DEPASQUALES, from Italy-Sicily to Texas
Rosemary DePasquale Boykin & Elizabeth Anne Boykin
© 1986, 2003, 2019
This story begins in Sicily unfolds in Steele’s Store, Brazos County, Texas, and ends in Galveston County. Five generations of this Italian-Sicilian family are chronicled in this book. Soft Bound, 350 pages, 8.5”x11”, 312 figures, 10 lineage charts, ISBN 0-9646161-2-2, $95
The Italians of Steele’s Store, Texas & The Brazos Valley Italians, A Series of Interviews
Rosemary DePasquale Boykin with Anne Boykin
© 1993, 2019
A history of Sicily and many of the Italian-Sicilian families who came to the Brazos Valley in Texas. Including oral history transcriptions with 33 of the original families. Soft-bound, 325 pages, 8.5”x11”, 53 figures, ISBN 978-09761301-6-1, $75
Birds of Passage
Rosemary DePasquale Boykin
© 2001, 2019
An annotated listing of Italian immigrants who departed Palermo, Sicily and arrived at the Port of New Orleans, Louisiana, 1859-1901; A transcription of 23,975 immigrants’ names, families, and many other details. 2,000+ pages. PDF/flash drive, ISBN 0964616114 , $55
Anne Boykin
LWInk2@aol.com
SICILIAN HISTORY RE-PUBLISHED
Re: SICILIAN HISTORY RE-PUBLISHED
I sent you an email. I would like to purchase the birds of passage. In case you don’t get my email it is jwhsmk@gmail.com
