Hi there!
I'm struggling to get my grandfather's birth certificate, who was born in Rossano, Provincia di Cosenza (Comune Corigliano-Rossano).
I already have an old copy in my hands and I only need the updated version of it, so I can present it at the Italian Consulate. Having said that, I do have all the details (date and place of birth, parent's names).
I tried to reached out to them through email and sending a request over email without success. However, I'm not sure if I did any mistake and that's why I want to double-check the following information before sending the request over mail:
1. I'm confused with the addresses as I've seen different ones. Should I send my request to the following address?
Via Barnaba Abenante n. 35 - CAP 87064
Corigliano-Rossano (CS), Provincia di Cosenza
2. If not, where should I send it?
3. This is a general question, but to who do you address the request? To the Stato Civile or to the Comune di Corigiliano-Rossano?
Thank you in advance for all your help!
Help! requesting birth records from Comune di Corigliano-Rossano
-
daidominguez92
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 19 Jun 2021, 03:45
- TerraLavoro
- Elite

- Posts: 398
- Joined: 03 Jun 2014, 20:05
- Location: California
Re: Help! requesting birth records from Comune di Corigliano-Rossano
Here's the email address:
anagrafe1@comunecoriglianorossano.eu
Here's the name of the official, (and her phone number) and her respective duties:
Dott.ssa Teresa Berardi – Ufficio Stato Civile - Pubblicazioni di matrimoni – Matrimoni civili –Unioni Civili – Convivenze di fatto – Matrimoni dall’estero – Cittadinanze – Separazioni e Divorzi consensuali ex art. 12 D. L. 132/2014 - Anagrafe - Emissione CIE - Elettorale –tel. 0983/8915321 (Corigliano centro)
Here's phone and fax numbers:
Telefono: Centralini - 0983/5291 – 0983/529623 - 0983/8915100
Fax: 0983 82145
Here's a link to the page where I found the above:
https://www.comune.corigliano-rossano.c ... ex&p=10376
Why not send an email and/or fax to Dott.ssa Berardi directly and see if you get further.
anagrafe1@comunecoriglianorossano.eu
Here's the name of the official, (and her phone number) and her respective duties:
Dott.ssa Teresa Berardi – Ufficio Stato Civile - Pubblicazioni di matrimoni – Matrimoni civili –Unioni Civili – Convivenze di fatto – Matrimoni dall’estero – Cittadinanze – Separazioni e Divorzi consensuali ex art. 12 D. L. 132/2014 - Anagrafe - Emissione CIE - Elettorale –tel. 0983/8915321 (Corigliano centro)
Here's phone and fax numbers:
Telefono: Centralini - 0983/5291 – 0983/529623 - 0983/8915100
Fax: 0983 82145
Here's a link to the page where I found the above:
https://www.comune.corigliano-rossano.c ... ex&p=10376
Why not send an email and/or fax to Dott.ssa Berardi directly and see if you get further.
TerraLavoro