Comune di Cavazere

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
JamesM
Elite
Elite
Posts: 444
Joined: 19 Mar 2015, 00:49
Location: Esperia, Italy

Comune di Cavazere

Post by JamesM »

Hi All,

I have tried a few email addresses for Cavazere to request some documents.

The one from the bottom of this page http://www.comune.cavarzere.ve.it/hh/index.php
and also from this web site http://www.comuni-italiani.it/027/006/index.html
And another one but can't recall from which site.

Any ideas where else to try? I called the anagrafe of Cavazere but I was referred to the web site.

Thanks
James
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Comune di Cavazere

Post by mmogno »

Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
JamesM
Elite
Elite
Posts: 444
Joined: 19 Mar 2015, 00:49
Location: Esperia, Italy

Re: Comune di Cavazere

Post by JamesM »

Thanks for the assistance
Post Reply