FERMIN PENSOTTI

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
erikavillalba
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 06 Aug 2021, 15:22

FERMIN PENSOTTI

Post by erikavillalba »

Hola a todos!

Estoy buscando el acta de bautismo o nacimiento de Firmino/Fermin Pensotti. Sólo se que nació en 1848 en Milano. Los nombres de sus padres eran Carlo Pensotti y su madre Aurelia/Amelia Dansi/Dancey. Firmino tenia un hermano llamado Quirino Pensotti, que creo nació en el año 1845.
Cuando llegó a la Argentina se casó con Rosa Gonzalez Calderón, y vivieron en Gualeguay, Entre Ríos.

Podrán ayudarme, por favor?

gracias!!
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: FERMIN PENSOTTI

Post by suanj »

Carlo Antonio Silvestre PENSOTTI, son of Fermo Pensotti (37 old,blacksmith) and of Elisabetta Ferrario (? I believe right Ferrario) 23 old, seamstress was born in COMO, pertaining Saint Fedele parish, on 18 Jun 1813 #461 http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
enlarge to see

I found it by the his retirement pension on 1869 because he was a government employee in the Milan archives

https://www.google.it/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... h4LlAW-3n- pag 3
well, then the same Carlo Pensotti father of your Fermin, aka Firmino in italian spelling, means little Fermo, I found that on 1878 the his widow, Aurelia Dansi asked and get the reversibility of her husband, deceased, retirement pension

Dansi Aurelia, vedova di Carlo Pensotti, lire 480
https://www.google.it/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... P4tZEs49Yj

Now.. It could be possible that Fermo or Firmino was born in Como or in Milan.. it depend from where Carlo had job on 1845 and 1848...
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: FERMIN PENSOTTI

Post by suanj »

Carlo Pensotti had a brother called Giovanni. Giovanni made the same profession of his father Fermo Pensotti in Como... you can find his address store here in this book of 1890 https://archive.org/details/almanaccost ... q=Pensotti
well Giovanni Pensotti married to Serafina Piatti and had a son born in Como town on 1843 named Fermo Pensotti like your ancestor.... they was first cousins... This Fermo Pensotti, unmarried died in Como on 3 jan 1908.. the home address was the same on 1890 Via cinque giornate 1 (1 Five Days st, Como, Como, IT)
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: FERMIN PENSOTTI

Post by suanj »

Well: the brother of Carlos Pensotti, was Giovanni Pensotti. Giovanni was married to Serafina Piatti and had these children:
Clelia Pensotti Como 1841-Como 13 feb 1911. Married to Filippo Cattaneo
Despina Pensotti Como 1845- Como 22 apr 1915. Unamrried
Fermo Pensotti Como 1843-Como 3 Jan 1908. Unmarried
Giuseppa Pensotti Como 1850-Como 21 jun 1930. Unmarried
Elisabetta Pensotti Como 1855- Como 9 Jan 1934. Unmarried

second marriage of Giovanni Pensotti, when widow of Serafina Piatti, well the second wife was Tullia Bulgheroni .. no children from second marriage...

well I cannot search in Como births because lacking online from 1815 to 1865, just the deaths are available... but by the baptisms online I no found your ancestor, just the baptisms and full given names of Giovanni Pensotti (brother of Carlos Pensotti) children

Pensotti Carolina Pompea Destina 1844-05-15 1844-05-16 Dettaglio
Pensotti Clelia Maria firmina Elisabetta 1840-03-28 1840-03-29 Dettaglio
Pensotti Elisabetta Antonia Uderica 1854-07-04 1854-07-04 Dettaglio
Pensotti Elisabetta Domenica Marianna 1848-02-11 1848-02-11 Dettaglio
Pensotti Giovanni Battista Aurelio Biagio 1846-02-03 1846-02-04 Dettaglio
Pensotti Giuseppa Elisabetta Damasa 1849-12-11 1849-12-12 Dettaglio
Pensotti Rodolfo Giuseppe Pasquale Fermo 1842-07-25 1842-07-26 Dettaglio

the parish was the same: Saint Fedele parish in Como..

so I believe that Fermin and Quirino was born in Milan or near where Carlos Pensotti worked and married to Aurelia Dansi... but nothing online that could be helpful.....
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply