Ciao a tutti,
I am looking to reach my ancestors, I don´t have too much information and apparently Cappellari is quite common name (besides my extensive family appears to be infinite).
Maybe someone can help me out through to gather more intel:
Agostino Cappellari (n. 1857) – Vicenza, Veneto Italia (apparently, but not sure about date)
Figlio di Giacomo Cappellari y Corona Prison (or Prizzon)
Apparently he got married approximately in 1887 with Cecilia Martinello (n. 1864 – 1965 again not certain about this dates but they lived in the same town).
But I got other information that says they arrived to Argentina around 1884...so it does not make any sense.
They had together 10 childs:
Antonio
Maria
Ana
Andres
Corona
Agustin
Rosa
Octavio
Jose
Cecilia
I don´t know which other information could help me narrow down my options, I will try to update further information I could have and I would highly appreciate any help given!
Thank you all for reaching out
CAPPELLARI VICENZA
- joetucciarone
- Elite

- Posts: 498
- Joined: 03 Jun 2012, 22:28
- Location: Cocoa, Florida
Re: CAPPELLARI VICENZA
Hi - Have you seen this summary of a Cappellari birth on October 23, 1896 in Argentina:
Name: Agustin Cappellari
Gender: Male
Baptism Date: 23 oct 1896
Baptism Place: Río Cuarto, Córdoba, Argentina
Father: Agustin
Mother: Cecilia Marinellona
FHL Film Number: 772510
Reference ID: cn 236
And you probably already know about these entries in the 1895 Argentine census:
Agustin Capelari Male 38 1857 Italy Married
Silva Martinelli Female 31 1864 Italy Married
Antonio Capelari Male 6 1889 Córdoba, Argentina
Maria Capelari Female 5 1890 Córdoba, Argentina
Ana Capelari Female 4 1891 Córdoba, Argentina
Andreo Capelari Male 2 1893 Córdoba, Argentina
Corona Capelari Female 0 1895 Córdoba, Argentina
Antonio Martinelli Male 75 1820 Italy
Beatriz Baron Female 67 1828 Italy
Note the surname of Agustin's wife, Silva, was "Martinelli" on this census. It is likely Antonio Martinelli was Silva's father.
Name: Agustin Cappellari
Gender: Male
Baptism Date: 23 oct 1896
Baptism Place: Río Cuarto, Córdoba, Argentina
Father: Agustin
Mother: Cecilia Marinellona
FHL Film Number: 772510
Reference ID: cn 236
And you probably already know about these entries in the 1895 Argentine census:
Agustin Capelari Male 38 1857 Italy Married
Silva Martinelli Female 31 1864 Italy Married
Antonio Capelari Male 6 1889 Córdoba, Argentina
Maria Capelari Female 5 1890 Córdoba, Argentina
Ana Capelari Female 4 1891 Córdoba, Argentina
Andreo Capelari Male 2 1893 Córdoba, Argentina
Corona Capelari Female 0 1895 Córdoba, Argentina
Antonio Martinelli Male 75 1820 Italy
Beatriz Baron Female 67 1828 Italy
Note the surname of Agustin's wife, Silva, was "Martinelli" on this census. It is likely Antonio Martinelli was Silva's father.
