Requesting birth certificate from Italy

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
Messinamegan
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 28 Sep 2021, 05:49

Requesting birth certificate from Italy

Post by Messinamegan »

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could help me locate where to request a birth certificate from someone born in Trapani, Trapani, Sicily in 1895. I have his birthday and parents names. Is there someone I should email or an online portal that anyone knows of? What type of information do I need to include?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
Megan
User avatar
qualdom
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 181
Joined: 18 Jan 2021, 02:42
Location: USA

Re: Requesting birth certificate from Italy

Post by qualdom »

You can try to contact Francesco, he lives in Sicily.

007italianrecords@gmail.com
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Requesting birth certificate from Italy

Post by mmogno »

Messinamegan wrote: 28 Sep 2021, 05:54 .... Is there someone I should email or an online portal that anyone knows of? ...
statocivile@comune.trapani.it
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
Post Reply