Hello Community,
I am seeking help to find birth information for Nicolina Cicchirillo. Below is the only information I have.
Date of Birth: 18 Sep 1890 -- Palazzo Adriano, Palermo, Sicily
Place of Birth: Palazzo Adriano
Father: Mariano Cicchirillo
Mother: Vincenza Santo
Your help and time will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much,
Palazzo
Birth Information - Nicolina Cicchirillo
Re: Birth Information - Nicolina Cicchirillo
Birth record for Nicoletta Cicchirillo, daughter of Mariano and Vincenza Santo. Date of birth: 18 Sep 1890. Place: Palazzo Adriano. Record #160
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=470886
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=470886
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Birth Information - Nicolina Cicchirillo
What else do you want to know?Palazzo wrote: 04 Oct 2021, 23:27 Hello Community,
I am seeking help to find birth information for Nicolina Cicchirillo. Below is the only information I have.
Date of Birth: 18 Sep 1890 -- Palazzo Adriano, Palermo, Sicily
Place of Birth: Palazzo Adriano
Father: Mariano Cicchirillo
Mother: Vincenza Santo
Your help and time will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much,
Palazzo
Re: Birth Information - Nicolina Cicchirillo
Thank you for your help finding the Birth Inforamtion for Nicolina Cicchirillo. This is a big help with my Ancestry Research.
Very much appreciated.
Palazzo
Very much appreciated.
Palazzo
