Searching for my great-grandfather.

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
sergiocappelletti
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 26 Oct 2021, 07:05

Searching for my great-grandfather.

Post by sergiocappelletti »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I can't sleep while thinking that I need to find his birth certificate in order to request my right to the citizenship.
My name is Sergio Chávez Cappelletti, I'm Peruvian and in the last months I've been searching for documents from Antonio Cappelletti Galleli. At the moment I only have his marriage certificate issued in Ayacucho, Perú in the year 1885. In this document says that he is the son of Angel Cappelletti and Josefa Galleli. My family says he is from Como or Milán.

I've been searching in Antenati website, but coulnd't find his birth certificate :|

Can someone help please? Maybe someone can offer an agent contact.
Or if I'm lucky, maybe SUANJ will help me!!

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Sergio
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Searching for my great-grandfather.

Post by Tessa78 »

What age was Antonio at the time of his marriage in 1885?

T.
Post Reply