Delivering extra papers to London consulate

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
dannyjosa
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 36
Joined: 09 Nov 2020, 23:52

Delivering extra papers to London consulate

Post by dannyjosa »

Hello ciao!
When I had my appointment at the London Consulate, they said I was missing one document and should deliver it later. They asked me to email when I had it, which I did 2 weeks ago… shall I just go in without an appointment, did anyone else get this situation? I think I was told I could just turn up to drop off documents. The deadline they gave me for this is in 4 weeks, so I don’t want to wait for an email….

Thanks
dannyjosa
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 36
Joined: 09 Nov 2020, 23:52

Re: Delivering extra papers to London consulate

Post by dannyjosa »

For those seeking closure on this: I emailed the consulate and they replied telling me to come in, security let me in after viewing that email, Simple!
Post Reply