as I wrote in duplicate post
https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/topic/51909
Antonio Lalli went in USA on 23 apr 1910 joining his "brother" Vincenzo Tosi Lalli in Altoona, Blair, PA, USA.
https://heritage.statueofliberty.org/pa ... 5nZXIiOw==
Well really the right name was Vincenzo Tosi, and by his marriage record on 1909, again a confusion abt his surname... His surname was Tosi, Antonio Lalli refers to him as Vincenzo Lalli Tosi, but on the marriage the Vincenzo's father have surname Brando... full name: Francesco Otto Brando.... so maybe some mystery is on the birth of this "brother" of Antonio Lalli.
Name Vincenzo Tosi
Sex Male
Age 25
Birth Year (Estimated) 1884
Father's Name Fra. Otto Brando
Father's Sex Male
Mother's Name Teresa Lalli
Mother's Sex Female
Spouse's Name Anna Tacconelli
Spouse's Sex Female
Spouse's Age 22
Spouse's Birth Year (Estimated) 1887
Spouse's Father's Name Gaspero
Spouse's Father's Sex Male
Spouse's Mother's Name Serafina
Marriage Date 20 Jun 1909
Marriage Place Blair, Pennsylvania, United States
Source Details p.315 No. 17213
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 3AVF3G-YW3
I believe that he was a halfbrother of Antonio Lalli. Maybe... On the Vincenzo Tosi marriage record, his mother was Teresa Lalli.
Vincenzo Tosi made 2 or 3 trips in USA.. on the trip of 1906, coming from Pietralta (hamlet of Valle Castellana) joining to Innocente LALLI "friend" in Altoona, PA.
https://heritage.statueofliberty.org/pa ... 5pZmVzdCI7
Leaving aside the right relationship, but in my previous post Innocente LALLI was son of Giuseppe and he was draft dodger... well Innocente ( first name spelled also Innocenzo) went in USA on 13 Apr 1905, coming from Valle Castellana.
joining to Domenico Tacconelli cousin in Philadelphia, PA..
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 3AJFHJ-MW1
I am pretty sure that these people are related in some way to Antonio Lalli, and maybe Innocente/Innocenzo was the brother of Antonio. I am pretty sure and bad luck no civil records on line, otherwise the birth certificate would have been easy to find. I understand the perplexity of the author of the topic, but I personally am sure of it.
suanj