Ciro Iandoli, Avellino 1892
Re: Ciro Iandoli, Avellino 1892
Hi, abt Raffaele Picariello, I don't know the family story but maybe it could be a brother of a Cosimo italian fianceè.. it could be possible... I believe that ciro was a cousin really.. in the old time the cousins were like brothers...
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Ciro Iandoli, Avellino 1892
https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali. ... _id=438319 63/336
Raffaele Picariello born 15 Mar 1883 in Avellino to parents Achille Picariello, 27, and Margherita Cipolletti, 28
This birth date agrees pretty well with the one found on his naturalization record.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... AQPJL-YGXH
The Mulberry St. address on his arrival card also matches the address provided on Cosimo Iandolo's arrival ship manifest.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... AZYK6-D7PZ
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1368704
17/111 marriage 1 Feb 1877
https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali. ... _id=438131
Achille Picariello, 20, son of Raffaele Picariello & Maria Nigro
Margherita Cipolletti, 22, born in Bellizzi Irpino, daughter of Giulio Cipolletti & Costantina Iannaccone
Raffaele Picariello born 15 Mar 1883 in Avellino to parents Achille Picariello, 27, and Margherita Cipolletti, 28
This birth date agrees pretty well with the one found on his naturalization record.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... AQPJL-YGXH
The Mulberry St. address on his arrival card also matches the address provided on Cosimo Iandolo's arrival ship manifest.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... AZYK6-D7PZ
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1368704
17/111 marriage 1 Feb 1877
https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali. ... _id=438131
Achille Picariello, 20, son of Raffaele Picariello & Maria Nigro
Margherita Cipolletti, 22, born in Bellizzi Irpino, daughter of Giulio Cipolletti & Costantina Iannaccone
Apricena, Caltanissetta, Grottolella, Mazzarino, Montefredane, Salerno, San Severo, Vasto
Re: Ciro Iandoli, Avellino 1892
Suanj…..thx for these records.
I have to speak to my uncle about how the Picariello family fits into Yandoli family. Possibly they were cousins to my GF Iandolo or GM Saporito from Avellino and Bellizzi communes.
Can’t thank you enuf for researching records for me. I’m glad Avellino is your primary research area. I may need more info the further I get into the Picariello connection to Avellino province.
I have to speak to my uncle about how the Picariello family fits into Yandoli family. Possibly they were cousins to my GF Iandolo or GM Saporito from Avellino and Bellizzi communes.
Can’t thank you enuf for researching records for me. I’m glad Avellino is your primary research area. I may need more info the further I get into the Picariello connection to Avellino province.
Re: Ciro Iandoli, Avellino 1892
Ciro Iandolo definitely is son of Nicolo and Petronilla Rizzo and brother to Cosimo, Conolato and Raffaele. He lived and died in Avellino province and had 4 children…Domenico 11/13/1934 in Avellino, died 2/12/2022 in Calgary Canada, marrried Gerardina 1959 in Calgary; Antoinetta, married Giuseppe Testa, in Calgary, Canada n resides there now; Titina, married Mario Rocca, and
living in Bellizzi; Nicolo, born and died Avellino but no other info.
Don’t know the order of children births but suspect Domenico is oldest…but could be wrong!
Are 1934 Avellino birth records in Antenati? If so can find Domenico parents names and birth dates possibly….or contact Avellino civil office for info.
Thx for any info.
JCM
living in Bellizzi; Nicolo, born and died Avellino but no other info.
Don’t know the order of children births but suspect Domenico is oldest…but could be wrong!
Are 1934 Avellino birth records in Antenati? If so can find Domenico parents names and birth dates possibly….or contact Avellino civil office for info.
Thx for any info.
JCM
Re: Ciro Iandoli, Avellino 1892
Birth records are only available up through 1915. Marriage and death records are available through 1945. If he was married in Avellino it should be there, albeit a bit of a slog since several years do not have indices.
Apricena, Caltanissetta, Grottolella, Mazzarino, Montefredane, Salerno, San Severo, Vasto
Re: Ciro Iandoli, Avellino 1892
Thx rlw254……I just checked Antenati for 1934 also.
I have since discovered Ciro daughter and son family in Calgary, Canada. It seems he was married to a Maria in Avellino and they had 8 kids. Parents born and died in Avellino province.
I know of 4 with the last son, Domenico, dying last month in Canada. Only two sisters left….Antoinetta, born 6/1944 and Concettina, still in Bellizzi, Avellino, married to Mario Roca…no birth date yet from her sister, Antoinetta, who also lives in Calgary. Seems only her and Domenico lived in Canada.
I’m getting closer to Ciro birth year I hope!
I have since discovered Ciro daughter and son family in Calgary, Canada. It seems he was married to a Maria in Avellino and they had 8 kids. Parents born and died in Avellino province.
I know of 4 with the last son, Domenico, dying last month in Canada. Only two sisters left….Antoinetta, born 6/1944 and Concettina, still in Bellizzi, Avellino, married to Mario Roca…no birth date yet from her sister, Antoinetta, who also lives in Calgary. Seems only her and Domenico lived in Canada.
I’m getting closer to Ciro birth year I hope!


