Good morning,
I am searching for the marriage record of Nicola Donadio and Anna Felicia Gaurino from Fardella. They would have been married sometime between 1830-1855. I thought this was it (page 14-15), but it actually looks like a marriage record for Nicola's sister now that I look closer. I would be grateful for any assistance in confirming/denying this record or obtaining their actual record. Thank you so much
https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali. ... d=18786158
Marriage help
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Marriage help
It looks like the marriage record for Nicola Donadio and Anna Felicia Guarino to me.
Is it the name Nicola Maria for a male that makes you question?
Is it the name Nicola Maria for a male that makes you question?
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Marriage help
I think the groom is always listed first. Plus, some endings change from o to a for females, like from figlio for males to figlia for females.
Re: Marriage help
This is the solemn promise (Sep 3, 1854) and the marriage (Sep 4, 1854) for Nicola Maria Donadio and Anna Felicia Guarino.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
-
italianmutt
- Rookie

- Posts: 84
- Joined: 28 Dec 2016, 19:18
Re: Marriage help
thank you all so much! So am I reading it correctly that Anna Felicia's father was Giuseppe? and do you know who the name is above Anna Felicia? It looks like Domenica something..would that be her mother?
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Marriage help
I read Giuseppe as her father, and Domenica De Salvo (Di Salvo) as his mother.
-
italianmutt
- Rookie

- Posts: 84
- Joined: 28 Dec 2016, 19:18
Re: Marriage help
thank you!darkerhorse wrote: 01 Apr 2022, 20:13 I read Giuseppe as her father, and Domenica De Salvo (Di Salvo) as his mother.
Re: Marriage help
Anna Felicia's mother is Rosa Ramaglia.
T.
T.
Re: Marriage help
Processetti:
https://librarylabs.ed.ac.uk/iiif/uv/?m ... 1283%2C586
Groom: Nicola Maria Donadio, 34 yo, contadino, born in Fardella, son of Domenico and Domenica De Salvo.
Bride: Anna Felicia Guardino, 25 yo, contadina, born in Fardella, daughter of Giuseppe and Rosa Ramaglia.
Birth record for Nicola Maria Donadio
https://librarylabs.ed.ac.uk/iiif/uv/?m ... C976%2C445
Birth record for Anna Felicia Guarino
https://librarylabs.ed.ac.uk/iiif/uv/?m ... C975%2C445
https://librarylabs.ed.ac.uk/iiif/uv/?m ... 1283%2C586
Groom: Nicola Maria Donadio, 34 yo, contadino, born in Fardella, son of Domenico and Domenica De Salvo.
Bride: Anna Felicia Guardino, 25 yo, contadina, born in Fardella, daughter of Giuseppe and Rosa Ramaglia.
Birth record for Nicola Maria Donadio
https://librarylabs.ed.ac.uk/iiif/uv/?m ... C976%2C445
Birth record for Anna Felicia Guarino
https://librarylabs.ed.ac.uk/iiif/uv/?m ... C975%2C445
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל