D' Angelo family from Bologna, Italy

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: D' Angelo family from Bologna, Italy

Post by suanj »

well so the Felice D'Angelo in Manhattan is another Felice D'Angelo who married a Maria R. Cap... ok. just a big coincidence.
I cannot open the link you provided, but because you have the marriage record, maybe you have his parent's names...
So we cannot search abt the probables Felice D'Angelo who went in USA...
You can understand that 1 name and a probable birthdate by US records is no enough for a search.
What address the search are the parent's names, especially the mother maiden name.
Please let us know if you have it.
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: D' Angelo family from Bologna, Italy

Post by suanj »

I believe I found! He was born in my province! After searched in the arrivals, I found a probable arrival, and the birthplace was "Boano" I thinked that really was Bojano in Campobasso province, Molise region! My same region and province! Well the birthyear was a bit off so I tried from 1870 to 1875.
Felice D'ANGELO born in Bojano, Campobasso, IT on 9 June 1872 #98 son of Nicola D'ANGELO ( son of Domenico) 23 old, farmer, and of Aurelia CASOLI (daughter of Vincenzo) 24 old.

http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... d=64321205
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 9.jpg.html
Best regards,
suanj
https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/ ... lo#p315794
This Felice D'Angelo from Bojano is not,matching day and mnth, but no birthyear and maybe no parent's names.
The other Felice D'Angelo from Galdo is not also....
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
CarolMorris63
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 14 Apr 2021, 21:01

Re: D' Angelo family from Bologna, Italy

Post by CarolMorris63 »

Felice D'Angelo, 9 Jun 1872, son of Nicola D'Angelo and Aurelia Casoli. Did they have other children? I have no brother or sister for Felice.
Post Reply