I am trying to find an image of SS Gallia that operated between Naples and New York in 1904.
PLEASE NOTE, that this is not the SS Gallia built in 1913 in France and sank in 1916, not the SS Gallia built in 1878 for Cunard Line and scrapped in 1900. Most images of SS Gallia in the web are about those two ships.
SS Gallia (1904)
-
dejudicibus
- Newbie

- Posts: 12
- Joined: 03 Mar 2003, 00:00
- Contact:
Re: SS Gallia (1904)
Can you post a link to the ship manifest for the ship that you reference.dejudicibus wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 19:11 I am trying to find an image of SS Gallia that operated between Naples and New York in 1904.
PLEASE NOTE, that this is not the SS Gallia built in 1913 in France and sank in 1916, not the SS Gallia built in 1878 for Cunard Line and scrapped in 1900. Most images of SS Gallia in the web are about those two ships.
I assume you had ancestors travel aboard this ship?
T.
