1810: Atto di nascita vs. Atto della dichiarazione fatta dal Padre
1810: Atto di nascita vs. Atto della dichiarazione fatta dal Padre
Could someone explain to me the functional differences between these two types of birth documents (in this case, from 1810)? Thank you!
Re: 1810: Atto di nascita vs. Atto della dichiarazione fatta dal Padre
1810? Is it a civil or church act? Where?
If you can put the documents or better a link, I'll try to understand what they are.
If you can put the documents or better a link, I'll try to understand what they are.
Re: 1810: Atto di nascita vs. Atto della dichiarazione fatta dal Padre
Attached are the two civil records for the same individual from 1810. Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: 1810: Atto di nascita vs. Atto della dichiarazione fatta dal Padre
Yes, the content is the same. I don't know the rules of the 'Regno d' Italia' of that time.
It appears that first there was written the 'Dichiarazione di nascita' that seems on a single sheet, and then it was copied on a page of the register.
It appears that first there was written the 'Dichiarazione di nascita' that seems on a single sheet, and then it was copied on a page of the register.
Re: 1810: Atto di nascita vs. Atto della dichiarazione fatta dal Padre
Thank you! It’s the first time I think I’ve come across a duplication of this type, even in the same area in the same time period.

