Help Finishing Citizenship by Descent Process

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
jenmw
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 28 May 2018, 18:24

Help Finishing Citizenship by Descent Process

Post by jenmw »

Hello,
I have all my documents for Italian citizenship (through my Great-grandmother on my mother's side) and I need assistance to get to the finish line. COVID slowed this process WAY down for us and I would like to pick it up again. I need help getting the process completed and I am wondering if it is possible to hire someone to help complete the process.

I am looking for someone that can confirm that everything is in order (all docs in hand and that the info is correct and consistent), then get the translations and apostille completed. Then I need help getting the appointment at the Houston Consulate. It has been impossible to get this done.

Any guidance on this would be greatly appreciated . You all have been very helpful in the past. I am glad to be picking this up again after 2 years.

Jennifer
Post Reply