I saw that has a lot of people around here that helps others and I was hoping that someone could help me too.
I will make a resume
I'm looking for Antonio Abbate born in 1878 (presumed by the passenger's list), son of Felice Abbate (1851) and Maria Piacente(1842). Other brothers were: Leopoldo Abbate (1872), Anna Abbate (1873) and Antonia (1883).They all came to Brazil with their family, being Felice Abbate the chief of the family. They came into Amazone boat in 1895. In the list doesn't tell from witch place they were. We have a lot of family members that tells that they heard they are from Calabria.
They came to São Paulo in Brazil in countryside cities like Taquaritinga, Santa Rita do Passa Quatro, Monte Alto and closer ones.
People told me to try to look for "Liste di leva" but I couldn't find any online way to see those. I saw some in family search but it needs to go to a family center and all are closed here because of the covid restrictions.
We have build our tree in family search and put some things there.
I hope someone could give me a hint, I'm looking for a clue about this place for a long time and no success at all.
Thanks in advanced for the one who read and helped!


