Isaac was denied citizenship prior to this record due to the fact that it was not his lawful correct name.
But I cannot read his read name.
May I have help reading it?
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/6190 ... AQLYR-Z6L4
Isaac Butler
Re: Isaac Butler
His "true signature" reads Ike Butler, as does the first line.
Left of his signature it reads "Isaac Butler"
On the line that states this is not the petitioner's correct name - it then states "Without Predjudice" (not a name)
Where on the record do you see his"real name?"
T.
Left of his signature it reads "Isaac Butler"
On the line that states this is not the petitioner's correct name - it then states "Without Predjudice" (not a name)
Where on the record do you see his"real name?"
T.
Re: Isaac Butler
Thanks Tessa
I thought without prejudice was a name, sorry for the confusion
I thought without prejudice was a name, sorry for the confusion
Re: Isaac Butler
No problem. The handwriting is difficult and that would have been a logical conclusion.
T.
T.
Re: Isaac Butler
Any idea on how to find his real name?
I can’t come across anything
I can’t come across anything
Re: Isaac Butler
Maybe this has his name in the left margin
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/6190 ... cc=2140604
Seems to read Abram ?
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/6190 ... cc=2140604
Seems to read Abram ?
Re: Isaac Butler
Looks like Abram Butronik
T.
T.
Re: Isaac Butler
Thanks again Tessa

