I'm trying to locate some info on my 3GGm, Louisa Jane Richardson. She was apparently born in NY state in 1815. Married an Isaac Morris and moved to PA -- the earliest record I have for her is a western PA census from 1850.
I cannot locate any parental or birth info. I'm not certain if Richardson is her maiden name or a previous married name; I also do not know whether or not she may have been adopted and given that surname.
She is a rare enigma on my father's side of the family. Most of his branches go back hundreds of years, but this branch stops at her and I also am getting no hints from Ancestry on her nor do I seem to have any direct DNA matches that go back to her, yet I do from one of her sons (my 2GGf).
She and Isaac had 6 or 7 children. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Louisa Jane Richardson
- MarcuccioV
- Master

- Posts: 1903
- Joined: 11 Jan 2021, 17:49
- Location: West Hills, CA USA
Louisa Jane Richardson
Mark
If you ignore your foundation, your house will soon collapse...
Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci Del Brusco Falera Giorgi Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli
If you ignore your foundation, your house will soon collapse...
Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci Del Brusco Falera Giorgi Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli
Re: Louisa Jane Richardson
Hi marcuccio by a genealogic tree on ancestry.com Louisa died on 1902 Mercer County, Pennsylvania, but I don't know how much is accurate.
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
- MarcuccioV
- Master

- Posts: 1903
- Joined: 11 Jan 2021, 17:49
- Location: West Hills, CA USA
Re: Louisa Jane Richardson
Suanj -- That must be my tree. I believe I'm the only one that has her listed. It took extensive research to get that far. Her great granddaughter (my paternal grandmother) was born in Mercer county 2 years earlier...suanj wrote: 04 Feb 2023, 15:46 Hi marcuccio by a genealogic tree on ancestry.com Louisa died on 1902 Mercer County, Pennsylvania, but I don't know how much is accurate.
Mark
If you ignore your foundation, your house will soon collapse...
Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci Del Brusco Falera Giorgi Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli
If you ignore your foundation, your house will soon collapse...
Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci Del Brusco Falera Giorgi Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli
- MarcuccioV
- Master

- Posts: 1903
- Joined: 11 Jan 2021, 17:49
- Location: West Hills, CA USA
Re: Louisa Jane Richardson
Various census' info puts her birth year as late as 1818. She is also randomly listed as simply "Jane". She appears to be widowed by 1870. One record lists her & parents as born in PA, but I believe that is incorrect. All others show her birthplace as NY... Her husband Isaac was born in NYC.
Mark
If you ignore your foundation, your house will soon collapse...
Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci Del Brusco Falera Giorgi Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli
If you ignore your foundation, your house will soon collapse...
Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci Del Brusco Falera Giorgi Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli
