Need info on these people please

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
nheinz42
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 30 Jan 2023, 20:09

Need info on these people please

Post by nheinz42 »

So I found Maria Di Giorgio's Birthday is December 18, 1853, and Francesco's Birthday is June 29, 1843. I found these on Italian Birth Records. Maria's parents were Giuseppe Di Giorgio from 1817 to June 20, 1859. Maria Di Giorgio had a brother Michele Di Giorgio January 23, 1859, to June 20, 1859, and Marianna Puccio. 1820 Francesco's parents were Antonino Musso Pantaleo 1806 to 1866, and his mother was Antonina Giaccone 1813 For Giuseppe Di Giorgio> When Maria Di Giorgio was born in 1853, and it said Giuseppe was 36 and Marianna was 34 years old. When Michele Di Giorgio died, it said Giuseppe Di Giorgio was 32 years old. I wonder if I could I find Maria Di Giorgio grandparents and Francesco Musso Pantaleo grandparents. They were both born Chiusa Sclafani, Palermo, Sicilia, Italy
darkerhorse
Master
Master
Posts: 4006
Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31

Re: Need info on these people please

Post by darkerhorse »

Giuseppe Di Giorgio's death record reads father was Nicolo' and mother was Maria. Looks like something was written for her surname and then crossed out with either another surname or the word "deleted"?

https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 20/5VoA6M1
Post Reply