Surnames Lipari/Cicero

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
steph25jones
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: 29 Jun 2006, 00:00
Location: united states
Contact:

Surnames Lipari/Cicero

Post by steph25jones »

Hello everyone, I am interested in finding out more about the history of my surnames. My great gradnfather was born in Lentini, Italy and his names was Francesco Lipari. My great grandmother was also born in Lentini, Italy and her name was Maria Cicero before she was married.

I am interested in all the information about the surnames, anything would be great. Thanks!
Steph
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Surnames Lipari/Cicero

Post by jcsm400 »

Hi Steph,

Do me & everyone here a favor & post request for this family in one thread. You have 3/4 posts now.
Thanks,

jcsm
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Surnames Lipari/Cicero

Post by wldspirit »

The reason we request for post to be kept in one thread is that it is easier to follow what research has been done, and what has yet to be found.
Otherwise info gets duplicated and posters have to jump back and forth between threads.
Good Luck with your search!! :wink:
wldspirit
User avatar
steph25jones
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: 29 Jun 2006, 00:00
Location: united states
Contact:

Re: Surnames Lipari/Cicero

Post by steph25jones »

Sorry guys :( I do not know how to post a thred so it is one continious thing. I am so sorry, I am new to all of this. I apologize if I upset anyone. Can you teach me how to keep them as one thread, sorry again.
Steph
Post Reply