Hello. I have been going through the Portale Antenati site and I found a document that is missing a page. After much searching I tried sending an email and the reply I have received says that the email address has been changed as of Jan 15, 2023. It seems I need to have a person's name to add to the @cultura.gov.it address. How do I let them know that a page is missing?
Thank you for your help
Evy
Contacting Portale Antenati
Re: Contacting Portale Antenati
check the form in
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/contatti/
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/contatti/
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Contacting Portale Antenati
Thank you, but I have gone through that page and the link for the contact form does not lead to a form, just back to the FAQ.
Re: Contacting Portale Antenati
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/contacts/?lang=en
Digit "xxx", a form appears
Digit "xxx", a form appears
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Contacting Portale Antenati
I don't know if someone contacted Portale Antenati to let them know I had sent a general email, but if you did, thank you. They responded and kindly sent the missing pages to me.
Happy Easter!
Gratefully
Evy
Happy Easter!
Gratefully
Evy
Re: Contacting Portale Antenati
Explore genealogy forums or online communities related to Italian genealogy. Other researchers might have encountered similar issues and could provide advice or share their experiences on how they resolved missing page problems.


