Need help finding birth certificate for Rose Pandolfo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
moriahrenne
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 07 Jun 2023, 18:17

Need help finding birth certificate for Rose Pandolfo

Post by moriahrenne »

Hi! I am filing a case for Italian dual citizenship, and I need help finding some archived documents for my ancestor. Her name was Rose Pandolfo, born in Sant Arsenio on September 24, 1896. I also need her marriage license to Antonio Episcopo on August 30th, 1920, also in Sant Arsenio. Can anyone please help me locate these and figure out how to order them?
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Need help finding birth certificate for Rose Pandolfo

Post by mmogno »

moriahrenne wrote: 12 Jun 2023, 20:40 Hi! I am filing a case for Italian dual citizenship, and I need help finding some archived documents for my ancestor. Her name was Rose Pandolfo, born in Sant Arsenio on September 24, 1895. I also need her marriage license to Antonio Episcopo on August 30th, 1920, also in Sant Arsenio. Can anyone please help me locate these and figure out how to order them?
Maria Rosa's Pandolfo's birth #81 on Sep 24, 1895 in Sant'Arsenio.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=721076

Ufficio Anagrafe e Stato Civile del Comune di Sant'Arsenio
Telefono : 0975 398033 int. 1
Email : anagrafe@comune.santarsenio.sa.it
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
Post Reply