Hello, I am having a hard time finding my great grandparents birth records. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Here is what I know:
Pasquale Esposito
July 22 1896
draft card says place of birth is Cerveto? so maybe Sorrento, another document says Atrani
Anna Limosano
February 16 1901
I am not sure where she was born but have been told it may have been Caserta or Benevento.
HELP WITH BIRTH CERTIFICATES
Re: HELP WITH BIRTH CERTIFICATES
can you show us the documents you have?
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: HELP WITH BIRTH CERTIFICATES
Thanks! I don't have much, just the draft card and the census from 1920 and 1940.
Re: HELP WITH BIRTH CERTIFICATES
Do you have his ship manifest?
The 1920 census should say when he went to the USA.
And where did you find Atrani?
The 1920 census should say when he went to the USA.
And where did you find Atrani?
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.


